The walls are not level so making all the tiles line up was a bit difficult. There are a lot of cuts needed when making the diamond pattern! Lets just say that we are a bit tired of cutting tile at this point. The pattern turned out really nice so it was worth it.
After sealing the tile, we added a layer of waterproof silicone to the space between the tub and tile. We also added the silicone to the front of the tub and around the toilet. We did not know the trick about using rubbing alcohol or windex before smoothing the silicone at first and couldn't get the silicone off of our hands and arms for a few days. Note to self: use windex before touching silicone.
We are really happy with the end product :)